12.5.15

Panasonic case study - Radio television Ceuta Acquires Panasonic studio cameras for its OB Van



Rationale - Panasonic case study

Item Name: Panasonic case study - Radio Television Ceuta acquires Panasonic studio cameras for its OB van

Client: Panasonic 

Date Work Undertaken: April 2014

Involvement: I was briefed on what to include in the case study by the Panasonic PR team and given a substantial amount of information on the event. I wrote a first draft, which was given some amendment suggestions by the team, which I then re-wrote and changed. Overall, the case study you see above is about 60% of my own work. 

Types of Work: Research and Writing 

Objective of Item: 

To explain how five Panasonic AK-HC3800 studio cameras are completing the migration plan to High Definition of RTVCE
To give an insight into the specific product information and be uploaded to the website
To provide a fully integrated product solution

Audience Targeted: 

South East regional press
Bracknell local media
Events publications 
Events websites
Trade media e.g. technology magazines 

Tactics:

To write an informative case study to be uploaded to the different product sections on the website
To write a professional standard case study

Evaluation:

The Panasonic PR team liked my case study and gave me helpful and positive feedback. The release was featured on the official Panasonic website in the relevant product section and attracted various trade media publications. This achieved the desired objective which made the team really happy.

Reflection:

I really enjoyed writing this case study because it allowed me to focus and improve on my corporate writing tone, whilst being extremely informative. It helped me gain an insight into specific product informative and terms, and the correct way to present a case study e.g. layout. I found this task enjoyable because I was writing about a product that I’m interested in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment